Concerns about the division of custody almost always top the list of what divorcing parents worry about. No parent wants to find out that they no longer get to spend a fair and reasonable amount of time with their child after a divorce. Especially when emotions run...
Legal Advocacy Tailored To Your Needs
- How much of your property will you lose when you divorce?
- What should you do if Children and Youth Services want to talk?
- What does it take to get a criminal expungement in Pennsylvania?
- How do you defend against a DUI charge in Pennsylvania?
- How do the Pennsylvania family courts make custody decisions?