A criminal record can hold you back in life, but an expungement can help you put it behind you. By sealing the state records of an arrest or conviction, an expungement can help you pass an employment background check, continue your education or even rent a nicer home....
Legal Advocacy Tailored To Your Needs
- How much of your property will you lose when you divorce?
- What should you do if Children and Youth Services want to talk?
- What does it take to get a criminal expungement in Pennsylvania?
- How do you defend against a DUI charge in Pennsylvania?
- How do the Pennsylvania family courts make custody decisions?